As of Monday 14th September 2020, Our guidelines and protocols are changing.
Please can we make sure we follow these listed below to help keep us open 😀
Corona virus procedures
- A total of THIRTY people can be on site at any one time.
- Only one adult can accompany a family. Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times.
- We will be staggering the start times to avoid a cross over in the yard.
- Please park in the carpark (in front of indoor arena)
- When you arrive, please stay in your car until a member of staff calls you onto the yard.
- There is to be no wondering around the yard, please stay on the main yard by the pond.
- If you arrive on foot, please wait behind the gate on the drive.
- On your first lesson, please complete a client form and ensure you complete ALL the details accurately.
- We can lend you a hat for your first lesson but there after you will need your own.
- Please put the exact payment in an envelope with your name on and hand it to a member of staff.
- Your horse will be tacked up ready for you on the yard, do not go to or near the horses’ stables.
- Please sanitize your hands at the station by the pond.
- No access to the Tack Room down the Archway.
By booking in with us you are agreeing to the following terms:
- If you or a member of your family show any coronavirus symptoms, you will not attend your lesson and let us know as soon as possible that you need to cancel.
- You wear your own hat, gloves and body protector (if you wear one). Do not bring grooming kits or other equipment.
- Cancellation policy; 24hrs notice for any cancellation of lesson or hack
- At the end of your lesson, hand the horse over to a member of staff and promptly leave the yard. All the tack will then be wiped down and sanitized before the next rider.
These rules are subject to change as information from our governing body is released and updated.