As you all know we are re-opening as of MONDAY 15TH JUNE (YIPPEE)
But there are some new protocols on the yard that we would like you to take in to consideration for when you come for you riding lessons.
Below the picture of Bear is the word document for you all to read ready for you ride, please keep an eye out as these are likely to change.
We can’t wait to see you all next week 🙂
Sally & Liv
Corona virus procedures
- Rides will have a maximum of five customers and one instructor. Totaling a group of six.
- Only one parent/career can accompany a rider. They must always adhere to the social distancing rules.
- We will be staggering the start times to avoid a cross over in the yard.
- Please park in the carpark (in front of indoor arena)
- When you arrive, please stay in your car until a member of staff calls you onto the yard.
- If you arrive on foot, please wait behind the gate on the drive.
- On your first lesson, please complete a client form and ensure you complete ALL the details accurately.
- Please put the exact payment in an envelope with your name on and hand it to a member of staff.
- Your horse will be tacked up ready for you on the yard, do not go to or near the horses’ stables.
- Please sanitise your hands at the station by the pond.
By booking in with us you are agreeing to the following terms:
- If you or a member of your family show any coronavirus symptoms, do not attend your lesson and let us know as soon as possible that you need to cancel.
- You can ride safely without a leader.
- You are confident to mount/dismount on your own and adjust your own girth and stirrups whilst on the horse or with the help of a parent/carer, so social distancing can be adhered to.
- You wear your own hat, gloves and body protector (if you wear one). Do not bring grooming kits or other equipment.
- At the end of your lesson, hand the horse over to a member of staff and promptly leave the yard. All the tack will then be wiped down and sanitised before the next rider.
These rules are subject to change as information from our governing body is released and updated.